of OLIVE OIL
Olive oil is rich in antioxidants, which reduce inflammation and protect cells against oxidization. It’s also been shown to help lower cholesterol and reduce the risk of Type 2 diabetes, heart disease and cancer. The healthful fats in olive oil are a sustained source of energy, contribute to brain health, mood stabilization and proper hormone development, while also keeping us full longer.
The Ancient Greeks thought of the olive as a “sacred fruit,” and were the first to refine olives into oil. Romans associated olive oil with elite society, consuming the golden liquid to extend longevity.
What makes olive oil so special? The heart-healthy fats in every bottle of olive oil provide a time-released flow of energy to the body, and the plant-based polyphenols clear the blood of toxins.
• Buy cold-pressed or cold-extracted olive oil. Adding heat to the olives allows producers to extract more oil from each olive, but the heat can damage the antioxidants and thus reduce the health benefits.
• Buy extra virgin olive oil, sometimes known as EVOO.
• Look for a harvest date and buy within 15 months of current date to be sure that no oxidization has taken place.
• A dark glass container protects the oil from oxygen and light.
MAYO CLINIC - If olive oil is high in fat, why is it considered healthy?
11 Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Olive Oil That You Can’t Ignore
Medical News Today - What are the health benefits of olive oil?
Olive Oil: The Salad Superstar
Best Health Guide - 15 Incredible Olive Oil Benefits
11 Surprising Olive Oil Benefits
EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL + HEALTH
6 Incredible Health Benefits of Olive Oil
Healthline - 11 Proven Benefits of Olive Oil
Stagecoach Oil Oil and Vinegar details our Olive Oils for Freshness and
Healthful Poly - Bio Phenols for the highest in quality and taste.
our finest product
What is EVOO?
A simplified definition of EVOO:
First cold produced from select olives, EVOO is the natural juice squeezed from olives one day after the harvest. No heat or chemicals are used in extracting Extra Virgin Olive Oil. High Polyphenols for health.
our finest product
9 Key Olive Oil Benefits
- May Help Prevent Strokes
- Rich in Healthy Monounsaturated Fats
- Strong Anti-Inflammatory Properties
- High in Antioxidants
- May Fight Alzheimer's Disease
- May Reduce Type 2 Diabetes Risk
- Protective Against Heart Disease
- Diets rich in olive oil have shown weight-loss
- Olive Oil has Anti-Cancer Properties